The advantages of a family-owned company permit Muller Filter to reach fast decision-making process and reply quickly and flexibly to changing market conditions.
Muller Filter has its headquarters in Campiglione F.le (Italy) about 40 Km. from Turin; with a surface of 35.000 square meters, 12.000 mq of them covered.
- 2017 New R&D laboratory
- 2016 New air filter plant
- 2014 New central warehouse
- 2010 TECDOC global data supplier
- 2008 ISO 14001 certification
- 2005 New production line for ecological filters
- 2002 ISO 9001:2000 Certification
- 2000 New Factory in Luserna S.G. – Italy
- 1998 First Automechanika Frankfurt
- 1994 Muller Filter trade mark registration
- 1986 From components to complete Filter
- 1974 Components under FRAM U.S.A. lycense
All the production processes follow the international operating procedures. The company invest in research for supporting the development of new products, specially in first equipment (o.e.m.). Thanking to new machinery product technologies, Muller Filter improve quality and optimize manufacturing time. Stringent material and product controls supported by main certificated laboratories, ensure the maximum filtering performances.
• Filter Program: Complete range with High market coverage
• On-line Catalogue: Weekly update with continuous program extension
• Paper Catalogue: Updated and easy to consult
• CD-Catalogue: Quick to install
• TECDOC: Global Certified Data Supplier
• Service Bulletin: Weekly sending of complete info about new items
• Gadget: Posters, Overalls, Polo, Plastic bags, Pens, etc